River cruising is becoming extremely popular for the past several years. Being on board for 10, 12, or even 21 days is a great chance to relax, swim, enjoy the landscapes, learn new places, and Read more…
The River Thames – a favorite place of all Londoners. Local citizens see the Thames as the place of light and darkness. The beauty of the river reflects the history of the city. Visiting London means nothing if you don’t see it from the other side – river. It’s like taking a step back and looking at the big picture. It is a great way to see the whole London at once.
So, if you’re going to visit London in the near future, take some time and do a Thames River cruise. And you will never regret it.
Every 30 minutes a ship leaves for a short trip along the river. The passengers take their seats and prepare to observe, listen, learn, get impressed, make beautiful photographs, and enjoy the trip.
Book Your Own Thames River Cruise
The selection of cruises along River Thames is very diverse. They differ in time, price, offers, and services. First of all, decide how much time and money you can spend on the river trip. Then, choose a preferable trip and book a ticket in advance. You can easily do it online. As a foreign tourist, you can use a travel credit card to save some money and to get a near-perfect exchange rate. Thus, you will not only get a good trip but also a good travel deal, saving some money for further excursions.
So, what kinds of Thames River Cruises can you buy?
- River cruise+attractions. This means you buy a combined ticket for River Cruise, being able to visit the most popular London attractions: famous London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, Madame Tussauds, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, etc.
- Night Thames Cruise. The trip starts approximately at 20.00 and lasts for 3-4 hours. The cruise includes live music, dances, drinks, and a four-course meal. The River Thames in the night is a stunning view. A ton of beautiful photos and fancy atmosphere are guaranteed.
- Sunset Cruise. Enjoy the views of London and the River Thames when the sun goes down. The sunset cruise is a combination of romantic atmosphere, unique views, and calming music. The ticket includes delicious snacks, sparkling wine, and live music. It is an ideal cruise for loving couples and those, who want to take the most beautiful photos of London.
- Afternoon Tea Cruise. Everyone knows about a famous afternoon tea in England. But what about an afternoon tea on a boat? See the best views of London while enjoying a traditional afternoon tea. You get a nice selection of food, an excellent English tea, good company, and beautiful landmarks. London views are especially beautiful at this time of the day. The trip starts approximately at 15.30-16.00 and lasts for 3 hours. It can be an ideal way to relax after a long day in the city.
- Lunch Cruise. This trip is very similar to the previous one, but with a better variety of food. If you want to have a full lunch but want to explore the city at the same time, this is the best way to do it. Great choice for a great price.
As you can see, the River Thames cruise is much more than just a simple boat trip.